Day 1: I picked Peonies with one of my clients at the place she lives.
Day 3: They are much prettier and smell amazing. Wonderful what a little water will do for flowers!
I love my new job and am so thankful for the change of pace from my other job. This one has its ups and downs as do all jobs, but it's a great environment and wonderful people to work with. I love the chance I get to help people deal with their mental illnesses. It is such a real thing and helping someone make it through life, successfully, with one is the challenge and I get to help!
My hubby is finally here (after two too long weeks on a job in Idaho). Life is feeling good and bright. It's so nice when you take a step in the dark (moving to ND), and the SUN just shines so bright a few days later! Literally and figuratively. All this rain in North Dakota is scary. We are okay where we are at, but the town just 2 hours from us (Minot) evacuated 12000 people a couple days ago. It's sad, but we are doing all we can to help when we can.
We are doing great and we're happy we followed that still small voice, it always leads us to the light!

No comments:
Post a Comment