Hi my name is Alexis and I bite my
Fingernails. I need help.
See my nails...:( They are sad and they hurt sometimes too because I bite them so short.
I have one good pinky nail. I'm so proud of it! But...I can't stop biting, I'm sure the pinky nail won't last long.
I stopped biting ONE time for my wedding so I'd have pretty nails. That's about the ONLY real time I stopped. Perhaps I should just get married everyday (not a bad idea since it was the most amazing day EVER).
Any suggestions or home remedies that work?? Please comment on what I can do to quit. If this doesn't work then I'm going to Dr. Oz. :)
Stop biting them because you could get...worms!
ReplyDeleteJust swab your nails with fingernail polish remover every morning. That stuff is disgusting and I guarantee it will do the trick!
ReplyDeleteOnce, my beautiful Aunt Donna Jo told me that if I stopped biting my nails she would give me a dollar. Recognizing a sweet deal when I heard one, I never bit my nails again! Lovely, darling, adorable Lex, I will give you a dollar if you stop biting your nails!
ReplyDelete