See!
I told you I kept something alive!
Evidence above (the two green plants close to the camera) and way in the far corner is another green plant!
I'm so excited.
Okay, but I really can't take all the credit, if it weren't for my husband watering the grass/plants, they would probably be dead.
Thanks again!
And below is the lovely green grass with our cute little 50's house.
Speaking of the 50's.
I came across some incredible blogs.
Why the 50's?
Wondering what the connection is?
Well....you should browse through this blog
and make sure you view these two posts:
and
(in this next post, you'll see my 50's gal
...I so wished I lived back then, I love their clothes)
It made me SO appreciate the simple art of motherhood and womanhood.
She helped me open my eyes to the appreciation of a happy and orderly home.
Thank you Jenifer (whom I don't even know).
Here are some of my 50's looks!
I Love the skirt in the first pic
...which happens to be vintage from my dearest grandmother!
Coincidentally the same shoes are in both pics
....compliments of my fashionable mother who bought them for me!
Check out this site http://www.bluevelvetvintage.com/ for the cute dresses below
I'm just in love with the style!
I love poofy skirts!
Wish it was more in style now

Next up is http://www.320sycamoreblog.com/
She has a series of blog posts about:
"Things I've learned about being a mom"
Oh how I appreciate these posts.
It makes me stop and re-evaluate my mothering.
And to realize there is no right or wrong way.
And to smile!
Last thing: My amazing daughter, Autumn had to present her 4th grade research paper on "Sakakawea" for North Dakota History and she did A-MAZ-ING!!!
She spoke slow, had it half memorized and looked up the whole time!
She was awesome!
I secretly video taped it....she doesn't know yet, but I know she'll be glad I did!
Here is here on her Cruiser bike!
Definitely VINTAGE 50's style!

Love it!
And to smile!
Last thing: My amazing daughter, Autumn had to present her 4th grade research paper on "Sakakawea" for North Dakota History and she did A-MAZ-ING!!!
She spoke slow, had it half memorized and looked up the whole time!
She was awesome!
I secretly video taped it....she doesn't know yet, but I know she'll be glad I did!
Here is here on her Cruiser bike!
Definitely VINTAGE 50's style!

Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment