Monday, August 13, 2012

Collage of July

Nothing quite like the Snake River Stampede....Ride em' high, Watch em' fly at the Snake River Stampede
(You bet I was singin' this song as they played it...brings back lots of memories)
LOVED being there with the family!  Great times!
And I sure as heck had a Chorizo! MMMMmmmm LOVE the rodeo Chorizo dogs!

This is Wade's niece Kallie!  What a cutie pie!  Autumn had a great time playing with her! Thank goodness she loves kids because she will have her handsful in about 7 months with the new babies!
Oh and ABE CAME HOME!!!!!!
2 amazing years and he's actually here!!!! Finally! Right mom?
Our favorite thing was to sit around and watch him talk!  He's the best! So glad to have him home!

1 comment:

  1. Lex, it was so nice of you to leave a comment on my blog. After reading your last few posts I realized you completely understand the frustration of infertility. And even if you have children in your home already, it doesn't make it any easier. I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy and I will make sure to add your blog to my list. Good to see how you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete