Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What a difference a week makes

So this was pre-thanksgiving and ON Thanksgiving.  These babies are growing folks!
I believe it now.  Mostly because they move like crazy.  I seriously get strangely excited each time I feel them move.  It makes me so grateful for this blessing in my life.  I sometimes feel like I'm not worthy to be blessed to carry these babies when so many others still haven't had the chance to do this and may not.  But I definitely count my blessings everday.
And I just realized, as I was looking at my baby registry at Target, that I have 99 days until my babies' Due Date, which is really not the due date because they are pretty sure they will come two weeks before then.  So 99-14 is 85 days.  Nutso!
That big purple bin and all the stuff on top of it is stuff I got from friends and loved ones while I was home in Idaho.  Definitely was showered with love!  So blessed!
Unfortunately my house is exploding with TOO much stuff. 
Can't wait for out addition to be complete, so then my bedroom will be exploding with stuff instead of my family room! 
My poor tree is up but all I have on it is the gift my sister in law gave me for Christmas.  I really need to get crackin on Christmas decor.
  
I still have my pumpkin jars up and my frozen/defrosting/frozen/defrosting pumpkins on the front porch.  Hmmm...holidays all year? Sounds good to me.
THIS is the fabric I will use to attempt to use to recover an old glider I got at a garage sale. Wish me some serious sewing luck!  I hope it doesn't look crappy.  IF All else fails, I'm totally duct taping it to the existing cushions and calling it good!

2 comments:

  1. I think duct tape is an awesome idea!
    P.S. You have the cutest baby belly ever
    P.S.S. Love the fabric! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been blogging forever so I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete