The Pirate Family....AAARRGGH!!
This was our Ward Party costume.
Autumn was amazed that we could actually come up with costumes from stuff we had AT HOME!
Shocker, but it must be born into us, we are pretty good at costuming from home!
It's gotta be a Millar thing.
Or maybe its a Lex thing (I know Abe and the Utah Millars are good at it too)
Exhibits A-D
(I have more, but I'll spare you)
This was..."White trash". We had a White Trash Bash party. (back in my single days...oh dear)
This was a Rodeo Clown
A preppy Golfer (not even halloween, just a min golf night for FHE)
We were the 3 Amigos, of course.
So I like dressing up and I'm an adult.
Thank you, thank you very much!
Oh! and...I won the cornbread contest for the Chili and Cornbread cookoff!
All that was left of it was the 9x13 pans, so no pics of the cornbread!
But...Yah.
We are pretty much Awesome!
Next year we are thinking Adams Family








Cute pirate family! I love how you dress up and all the fun costumes you have made up!! Someday I really want to dress up as a family...I still have to work on Eric..hmm. Love reading about your cute life!
ReplyDeleteIt is a Millar thing! I would never even think about going to a store to get a costume. We have too many good things at home!
ReplyDeleteLove the Pirate outfits! :)
Cute pirates! Lex, email me. You won the giveaway :) dancefor5@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete