Happy New Year's Folks

Let's roll into the New Year!
(I tried lots of "ball" phrases, they were all about as dumb as this one! haha)
So my new office chair is this exercise ball. I LOVE IT! Thanks Wade for getting it for me for Christmas.
It keeps me moving all day, especially when I have long days that result in sitting at my desk for awhile.
And sometimes, when my door is closed, I may or may not be doing sit ups of some sort or just bouncing.
Here are a few other of my New Year's goals:
1. Climb Mount Everest
2. Eat less processed sugary foods (like little debbie's snacks)
3. Grow my hair long and NOT get annoyed and cut it
4. Pay off student loans
5. STOP biting my nails
6. Pass off Personal Progress goals with my YW this year
7. Sew stuff (blanket, dress, skirt)
8. Bake my hubby a Costco Cake for his bday, yeah, wish me luck (I think Everest will be easier)
9. Stop drinking Soda
10. Be nice to my family (not like I'm mean or anything, but I've learned the true meaning of "irritable")
(In case you were curious, I will not be traveling to China any time soon to ACTUALLY climb Everest, but at work we are doing a "take the stairs" challenge and I only have to climb 3,111 flights of stairs to reach the peak of Mount Everest! I'm totally going to do it, it might be December before I reach the peak, but by golly I will reach it!
Happy New Year to all! Don't stress, it is a lovely time of the year! Refreshing and a clean slate!
Oh how I love you Lex! Those look like some great goals. Don't you just love the new year? I think we need to add to both of our lists, more regular phone convos! Please? :)
ReplyDeleteYes Shan! I totally agree. We need to be better about those convos. I'm down. Let's do it this year!
ReplyDelete