Then I found out I was pregnant and went ahead to wear it, even though I didn't look pregnant, just looked like I forgot to suck in for the picture. But this is me at 14 weeks.
And then...BAM 32 weeks and a huge-a-mungo belly appears! Amazingly, in the same awesome dress!
But as amazing as the dress is, it's this body. Do you see how it stretched out to accomadate housing for TWO girls? Sheesh, they must have their wardrobes and bins of shoes packed in there with them too! They are girls afterall.
But golly gee, they are cute. Here is a sneek peak at one of them. I got this picture today at my usual appointment. This is Paisley and she has always cooperated for the camera, to the right is the back of Delaney's head, not cooperating as usual. But how chubby cheeked cute is this picture!?! I can't believe technology either. A-MAZ-ING! I've got 7 pounds of baby in me and I have nothing to complain about. Just hoping and praying for healthy baby girls to come in the next 5, 6 or 7 weeks. While the world gets ready for Valentine's day, I will be too...but my Valentine's will be these two little sweethearts making their way into this world! Love them!
oh and p.s. Happy New Year.
Have a feeling it's going to be a roller coaster of a year!




Love your cute belly, love your cutie pie girls!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! Definitely jealous and now craving one of my own! :) I also got your super cute thank you card. You are pretty great.
ReplyDelete