Oh my gosh!!
This is really going to happen!
Last day of work is today! What a relief that I made it without going into labor at work. Get to kick up my feet and clean my house before the girls get here.
I painted my fingernails pretty to match my pedicured toes. I will also get to wear my wedding ring again once I lose all this water I've retained.
And I will be sad to see this giant bump go away, but SO excited to have it replaced with my two little sweethearts!
I was dilated to a 3 on Tuesday February 5th. It's February 8th, nothing has happened which is okay because I really needed to finish this week of work.
Thank you my little daughters for listening to mommy and stayin in until this work week is over. I've got a lesson to teach on Sunday so they probably need to stay in until Monday now. I keep pushing it back, but it's okay, it just means they are getting chubbier! I love chubby babies!
Wade has finished the girls room! Now I am decorating and putting away all their stuff. Finally! I'll post some pictures after this weekend. I kinda love it. It's just POPS of pink everywhere. Totally girl and totally cliche, but I absolutely love it, Pink makes me happy and excited!
I was nervous on Tuesday when I found out I was dilated, but now I'm just SUPER excited! Can't wait!
Oh and I love Valentine's, even if they aren't born on Valentine's, they will still be born in the month of LOVE which is totally appropriate for these little sweethearts. They are much loved and we have waited for them for a long time and loved them long before we ever got them!
I am seriously so excited for you!!! Gah!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I can't wait!!! Sooooooooooo excited!!
ReplyDelete