So it's 11:54 and I will post this by midnight which means I cannot write a novel, I only have 6 minutes. Ha!
I wrote a really long post a few days ago and haven't posted it yet because I am still trying to get all the pictures uploaded onto the computer. It is a year in review, quite a dandy of a post. But I just feel like I need to be blogging again. My family is all asleep and I can't sleep. It's almost the year 2014 and I can't help but reflect on the incredible year that 2013 was for my little family. I sit in my twins bedroom on the little stool between their cribs and I am almost brought to tears just looking at them in their cribs sleeping.
I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with an amazing husband who is so supportive of my hopes and dreams and with 3 amazing daughters. I have the incredible blessing to have one not from my womb, but who is so wonderful and sweet and loving. She truly is a good girl and is such a joy to have as a part of my little family. And this last year, my dreams of giving birth came true and I was doubly blessed with two wonderful little girls. I seriously am so lucky. uh ho it's 11:58, times a tickin.
These twins have taught me so much about the love my Savior and Heavenly Father have. It is indescribable. I laid there in bed with my husband reflecting on things we didn't do or weight we didn't lose or whatever, then it hit me, all the amazing things that DID happen, that we DID do! We are so blessed. It's MIDNIGHT now, and I have said what is most important. My family is what means the world to me. My little family of my own and my huge extended family. I have such amazing parents and grandparents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews...I just am so blessed and grateful. This is what eternity is all about. Family. Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment