| Frequenting Home Depot because they have a double seater! |
| Hangin out at the house while dad works and mom helps. |
My awesome husband works 8-5 and then goes to the house and works on it every night and every Saturday. We are crossing our fingers that we can get moved in in a couple weeks. Hooray! Can't wait for new house smell and fluffy clean fresh carpet and a much bigger lovely kitchen...OH and a HUGE soaker bath tub! I'm tempted to take a bath this weekend since the plumbers and electricians will be done with their finals by Friday. I might, but we don't have a blind in the bathroom....but thumbtacks and sheets work great too. Just sayin.
Our little family is doing great. We made it through the first quarter with a 6th grader. It isn't as bad as we thought it would be, judging from the first week of school and the case of "TEEN" syndrome Autumn caught. But she is good and funny. She is actually figuring out homework now and listening to her parents. Hooray that we are done with the age of 8-10. She is maturing into a great girl and will soon be a 12 year old. Crazy! She will be in Young Women's at church and will be able to go to the temple to do baptisms. I remember when SHE was baptized, can't believe how time is flying!
| 7 months and getting ready for church |
The twins are also growing up so stinkin fast! I seriously count my blessings everyday that I have these little sweeties! I just adore how much they learn and change. I love watching their little personalities and I especially love watching them interact with each other. My favorite is watching them when one has a binky and the other has none. They will go back and forth stealing it and putting it in their mouth, just to have sister steal it right back out of the other's mouth and put it in her own.
| 7 months old |
Delaney is our active baby, that girl crawls like crazy and is FAST. I turn my back for a second and she is all the way across the room. She stands up to everything. We try to teach her "no" to standing up to the TV stand (because it has doors and she has already opened them and closed them on her fingers once) and she thinks it's funny. We say "NO" in a stern voice and she stops, turns around all mischievous and smiles and laughs. Stinker! She will be the child that when she learns to walk...which is probably sooner than we would like, she won't walk, she will RUN. Thankfully we will be in the new house and hopefully I can make it safe for her to explore.
| Delaney loves eating her binkies like this. Silly girl. |
| Double Tubbers. They love the bath! |
Paisley is our chill baby...except when she is tired and is not asleep. Oh boy, she can get angry and scream good. She also has a wicked high pitch voice when she decides to scream that high. She is funny though too. She is starting to move like she is going to crawl, I bet she is only a few weeks away from taking off. She is our limp body babe and Delaney is our muscle body baby. I love seeing the differences.
| Cute Paisley trying to eat some Halloween candy |
| Paisley lovin on her blue Monkey |
Delaney gave us a scare a couple weeks ago. She had a seizure and it sure freaked this momma out. Unfortunately our family has a history of seizures and I guess it never dawned on me that I might have a child that has one. Indeed her seizure was very similar to the ones I had as a baby and my other family members. We will still go do all the testing here in a week and check to make sure that's all it is and rule out any issues. We just pray it is the same as our family has had and she will grow out of them. But talk about scary. I hope no parent has to go through that helpless feeling as they watch their baby seize. I'm so thankful though for the blessing of the priesthood and my faith in my Heavenly Father. I know she will be okay and I'm so thankful for her active healthy body. She is one precious girl and I only want her to be as healthy and active as she possibly can.
| Sad day for momma and Delaney. This was after she had her seizure. |
This stage of babies is so fun because, well, they LOVE their momma. They can't get enough of me. Sure sure I spend my whole day with them and they like me and all, but I adore how they coax for me and snuggle up to me or just want their momma. Usually they do that when they are tired and hungry, but it's pretty cute and I love it. Wade and I make sure to go on dates so that they can get used to us not being around at every second of the day.
| Delaney has 4 curlers in her hair! It's getting long! |
| Paisley can only get two in her hair. Thicker, but not longer. |
They love Grandma and Grandpa Burns babysitting them (and Uncle Noah and Autumn too). Yes, it usually takes about 4 people to babysit the twins. haha.
Oh and another reason why I haven't blogged is because it is so hard to sit down to the computer undisturbed for more than a minute. Right now Delaney is napping and Paisley is semi-occupied by the babyfirst channel, but she keeps rolling over and getting mad that I'm not paying attention to her or that she can't move to the toy she wants.
The girls love opening and closing things, aka the laptop. They have their own toy laptop and they love opening and closing it, but they sometimes smash their own or their sister's fingers in it. Not good. Poor girls are getting roughed up, mostly by each other. But that's good, they aren't sissy girls, that's a fear of their father. We can't have that. :)
They are still the most precious angels ever though. We are certainly normal overprotective parents. And on that note, Delaney is awake, Paisley is getting grouchy and tired and Autumn just got home off the bus. I better be going. Next time I post, I'll be in my new house and I'll post some pics of the house all done. Here are a few more pics of the last couple months.
Enjoy
| Sisters at the Farmstead with the family |
| Happy October at the Farmstead |
| Aunt Jazz and Paisley Cheezin for the camera. Copy cats. |
| First ponytails with bows. Love having girls. |
| Uncle Abe helping hold babies in Sunday School. Thankful to have Abe and Kam in our ward, sad to be moving out of the ward. |
| Hangin at the house..AGAIN. |
| Old Granny and the babes on Halloween |
| Their 1st Halloween. We loved their costumes as did everyone else! |
| 8 months old now. |
| These girls light up my world! Love them to pieces!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment