Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fair time in Idaho

Autumn has been in Idaho preparing for the fair.  She does 4-H and is showing her pigs this week.  This is her first year with pigs, hopefully not her last, but we don't exactly live on a farm here in ND. 

This is Autumn and Pinky

This is Autumn out working and walking Peppers

Stanly has been a big help with Autumn and helping her with her Pigs.  Thanks Stan!

 This pic makes me laugh, I think they should be holding a pitch fork  like these other folks. :)  I am not sure what this pic of them is, I think Autumn and Stanly are standing in front of the road to Tyler's (my brother in law) property.

 Now instead, for 4-H, we'll have to learn something else....perhaps sewing, crocheting or cake making (I'm looking forward to all of the above).  If we for some reason end up somewhere where we can raise a pig here, we'll do it, because we went to the fair here and she'd totally beat all of them with her Hanson bred Pig!  :)

AND we have a new cousin in the family.  Shelley and Spencer Fowler had a baby girl in June.  Her name is Kallie Rae Fowler.  Rae is Wade's mom's middle name and it's actually my grandma's middle name.  Love the family names.

Here is my super handsome hubby with Kallie when she was only a few days old:

And my super cute daughter holding Kallie at a month old:

Life is good.  I have an amazing family.  I miss my Idaho family bad, but I know we're supposed to be in North Dakota.
Have a Happy Week!

2 comments:

  1. I am so so glad you found us! It is really fun to see what you guys have been up to! I will definitely add you to my friend list so we can continue to see updates. :)
    So Aimee and I were roommates at BYU-I for two years. What a small world!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought the same thing about that picture of Stanly and Autumn standing in front of the road to Tyler's place! It made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete