THESE babies are the REASON for the SEASON. Oh my YUM!
window a few weeks ago. Getting a little more yellow
I made these! Cool huh!?!
I somehow forgot all my Halloween Decor at my mom's in Idaho. Boo! (pun intended!)
So I had to make something Halloweeny. I love them!
So I had to make something Halloweeny. I love them!
so...wheres all your halloween decor...i'm going to go steal them! heee heeee heeee (and i am saying that with my pointy chin stickin out and my face painted green)
ReplyDeleteI have no idea where it is. I think mom used it or tossed it. :( It wasn't in the best shape. It was cheap stuff, but it was still stuff nonetheless. I had 2 scarecrows. and pumpkin lights and pumpkin window pics and that black tinsely stuff (like you hang on trees, but it was black and orange). See, nothing special, probably being used by mom. oh well. I will buy more.
ReplyDeletetell us how you made these. super cute.
ReplyDeleteI got the pumpkin jar idea from OurBestBites.com, who got the idea from NotSoIdleHands.blogspot.com. Either site works and has fabulous ideas! They were fun and very easy to make!
ReplyDeletethanks for your sweet comment Lex! Don't you just love the fall? Those reeces are seriously so good. Sounds like you guys are doing well! Miss you.
ReplyDelete