Sunday, February 19, 2012

The day made up by Hallmark

Happy Valentine's Day
This was Autumn's hair that day!


This is me modeling Autumn's Valentine's treats!
They were pretty fun!
Wade says that Valentine's Day was invented by Hallmark to increase their after holiday sales.
I don't care who invented it, I really love it.  I love how much people get all excited to show their love!
I got an awesome gift from my hubby, a Food Processor!
Don't worry, I was THRILLED!  I love it..I'm a sucker for Kitchen appliances.
We also ate some yummy steak and potatoes made at home.
It was lovely and my brownie treats were a hit.  Only half turned out because I accidentally sat one of the pans on the stove (with a burner still on) and burnt them right through the pan.  Yuck.  I was so mad! But we managed to get two hearts with Raspberry buttercream frosting in between them.  They were delish!
Oh and I got what I wanted: a foot rub!  Any day is a good day with a foot rub!
Feel the Love!

2 comments:

  1. You cute mom! I love reading the blog and all the cute crafts, cooking and things you do! It's almost like we are roomates and you are telling your stories! You are such a fun person! So glad we are friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tati! I have been wanting to read your blog and couldn't access it. Then I figured out it was from my old blog which is a different email address. Can you send me an invite to your blog at my new email address (lexy.jo.hanson@gmail.com) Thanks girl!!

      Delete