So I'm approaching this a little different. If something is going to make me happy...I am going to do it. That could be dangerous, but for now it is working nicely.
Let me review these goals:
1. Climb Mount Everest
Still working on it...haven't taken the elevator UP anywhere! Yes, I'm rocking the stairs.
In two weeks I've climbed 112 Flights which is 1042 Feet! But in order to reach Everest I have to climb 3111 Flights. Almost there! haha
2. Eat less processed sugary foods (like little debbie's snacks)
Well, I was doing good but my sweet heart of a hubby went grocery shopping last night and of course that never ends well...it ends with Sugary SNACKS! But when him and Autumn were looking at the Be My Valentine Snack Cakes...they said which one would Lex like..unanimously "Chocolate" so they got it for me specifically, then they decided they needed one for them and got the "Pink" ones for them. I had one last night and it was delightful! (just one won't cause hurt, it made me HAPPY, so I did it)
Love those two Sweethearts!!!
Also love these Treats! They ARE my weakness, but I have had the bag for two weeks and haven't finished. That's called CONTROL baby!
Also love these Treats! They ARE my weakness, but I have had the bag for two weeks and haven't finished. That's called CONTROL baby!
3. Grow my hair long and NOT get annoyed and cut it
I'm doing so good at this. I Love my long hair..getting longer
4. Pay off student loans
Yup...getting there. And my extra money I make doing hair now will get the job done! Seriously doing hair in this town is where it's at. People HAVE to get their hair done, it's a fact.
5. STOP biting my nails
Well, we watched Abduction (with Jacob, you know? I so thought he would turn into a warewolf, but he didn't!) So yeah, no nails after that movie. Then we watched Moneyball, lost them after that movie too. Even watching Princess Diaries 2 I was biting them! What is wrong with me!? I have been painting them so that helps.
6. Pass off Personal Progress goals with my YW this year
Yup, doing this, passed one off this week, we did a service for a girl that was in the hospital
Good Works #3
7. Sew stuff (blanket, dress, skirt)
I have started! I took two of Autumn's old shirts/dresses that were too short and turned them into skirts! I definitely winged it on them, but I think Autumn likes them. AND I got my interfacing in the mail so NOW I can iron it on the backs of my tshirts and begin sewing my quilt! I'm so excited!
8. Bake my hubby a Costco Cake for his bday, yeah, wish me luck (I think Everest will be easier)
Knocked this one out of the park! Although I wished I would have discoverd the "How to Frost a Cake" tutorial from Pinterest earlier, I still made a yummy cake..even if the crumbs were showing through my frosting!
9. Stop drinking Soda
This one made me angry. Sometimes you just need a Diet Pepsi (I would say Coke but my hubby works for Pepsi and I have to keep my allegiance with Pepsi, sorry Coke girls) So we went to Minot and ate at an All you can eat Pizza Ranch. Loved the food. And I wanted a Diet (coke was all they had) and so I had it. And it made me Happy.
I did the same thing Monday with a client, she had coffee and I wanted a Diet Pepsi. So I did
and it made me happy.
It's not like I drink 5 a day or anything...if I did then I would be more strict about this. But 2 a month? That has NEVER hurt anyone, I'm positive!
10. Be nice to my family (not like I'm mean or anything, but I've learned the true meaning of "irritable")
I'm doing better. I have learned the importance of the RIGHT tone to use with a child. It's amazing what a difference you can make with your tone, not necessarily your words, but your tone!
So there ya have it. I'm not doing too bad! 6 are doing good and 3 I goofed up on. My odds are in the positives so all is well!
How are your's going? Hope you are doing what makes you happy!
P.S. it's National Wear Red Day for the American Heart Association.
If you didn't wear Red today, wear it tomorrow or tonight!
I wore it yesterday and Today!
I love you Lex! Way to go on keeping up on your goals. Sorry I missed your call. We'll have to chat this weekend, if that works for you!
ReplyDelete