He loves Sugar and he knows when a dessert isn't a "real" dessert. He also can taste 1/8 teaspoon of salt...he asks me to omit the salt all the time.
This puppy is gluten free and vegan. Pretty darn healthy with only 1 1/2 cups of Brown sugar to sweeten it up (with chocolate chips of course).

(looks good huh?)
Anyway....I took it to work to try it out on my coworkers...two likes, 1 dislike.
I have yet to get the results from anyone else. I just put it in the break room.
I think that it tastes better the next day.
Let it sit about 12 hours,
You don't taste the "healthy" ingredient as much that way.
Let it sit about 12 hours,
You don't taste the "healthy" ingredient as much that way.
But for tomorrow, Valentine's day, I'm doing the real deal dessert.
This one: Fudgy brownie hearts


mmmm, this is the real deal sugary delicious kind.
I'm excited. I'll let you know how it is.
Happy LOVE day tomorrow!
And since my sweetheart wakes up at 4:30am for work (and that would mean I'd have to wake up at like 3:30am to make him breakfast...) I think we'll whip these Cinnamon rolls up tonight so he can have them in the morning.

And since my sweetheart wakes up at 4:30am for work (and that would mean I'd have to wake up at like 3:30am to make him breakfast...) I think we'll whip these Cinnamon rolls up tonight so he can have them in the morning.

I had no idea you woke up so early! Loved our chat last night. :) Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't usually wake up that early. I lay in bed while he gets ready then he comes and prays with me before he leaves and lets me go back to sleep. I was getting up to make him lunch when he first started (in October) but not anymore...I make left overs the night before so his lunch is already made. haha. I LOVED our chat too! Highlight of my week Shan!!
Delete