I hate couponing!! Hate it. Sure I might have saved some money but I loathe the annoyingness of buying the exact right amount in ONE transaction.... Blah blah blah. See how many dang receipts I have. Ya. Last time I do that. And yes...I know some of you do this and love it and are good at it...but I have to say it is not one of my strong points and I'm okay with that! It seriously drives me bonkers!
On a "love" note... I started my high school/college tshirt quilt!! It's looking so good so far. I've sewn one side. On to the back side. I'm doing it a little different: one side is high school the other side is post high school. Hope it looks good when it's done.
This BFF shirt is one I made long before high school (probably 2nd grade) and yes Kasey and I are stil the best of friends!! I can't believe I still have it!
I agree about couponing Lex! I've felt a lot of guilt about not doing it, but in general I feel like I waste more time than the coupons are worth :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete